Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Procrastination to Its Fullest

I am currently in a state of unorganized frenzy, as I am hurrying to produce a 'sophisticated' lab report for chemistry. I have read over the instructions sheet at least 4 or 5 times, in hopes of finding the hidden treasure (an obvious answer to all my problems)
And then, at the very bottom on the back of the instructions sheet, there it lay. Noble, shining with hopeful truth spilling from its words. This sentence read:

NOTE: Do not procrastinate writing the report. Get it done at least one day before it is due. This will give you a chance to let your mind clear and go back to proof read the paper. A lot of bad phrasings, grammatical errors, and poor writing can be corrected this way.

Let my mind clear? What? Is that english? Those words do not exist in my life. Maybe if I learned to follow his first piece of advice, and didn't begin this the night before, THEN maybe these words would be alive to me. But for now, I think I subconsciously enjoy having my brain be overflowing with thoughts. Maybe. Why else do I do it to myself willingly?

Song of the Dayizzle! Naomi by Neutral Milk Hotel. (shout out to jo-weeze for spreading the wealth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers