Sunday, March 28, 2010

Huh?

do you ever just feel disillusioned to the world? like almost as if your mind is saying "what are you doing here?" it is kind of scary to feel like you don't fit. meaningless, or belonging-less. i have to write something creative for passover at the hersh's tomorrow. i am at a loss. is dancing my only artistic quality? i would gladly express myself through dance, but that sort of talent isn't exactly.. portable. i was just informed by mrs nicastro that my writing is D quality. I HATE THE CONCEPT OF GRADED WRITING. i can't help but let that encourage me to never write again ha, how depressing. blahhh this week has potential to be one of the best in a long long time, but i recently discovered that expectations don't always carry out the way they were planned.

and i miss emily friedman, that wild sweet love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers