Thursday, December 10, 2009

the planet is a gunboat in a sea of fear


thom yorke's voice is a stroke of genius. i'm tellin yah, when the ice, snow, sleet, nasty-black-rock-hard-make-you-hate-winter-snow comes, bring on the radiohead. and this picture perfectly depicts my feelings at the moment. i'm just gonna go ahead and chose not to believe what they tell me, when they say you are being a fraud. because i don't agree, and also i don't want to agree. so i'm not going to.

today was a content kind of day. eff kawledge, i'm not going to stress about that yet! things are looking uphill.

I want to live and breathe
I want to be part of the human race.

4 comments:

  1. Thom Yorke is GOD.
    If Bible Club was about him I definitely would've gone today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eff kawledge, i'm not going to stress about that yet

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers