Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rustic Pizza


I have a contagious back syndrome and if you come near me, your lumbar will shrink and you'll be in chronic pain for the rest of your life.

That isn't true, but if it was it would probably make me one of the loneliest people on the planet. I am really opposed to solitude, because I think I can find more out about myself when with company. Contrary to my mom's believe, there is a lot of time to "think breathe and relax" when with others. At least for me. 

Today I went to the Orthopedic Surgeon, and got x-rays taken of my lower back. I have some sort of pelvic condition that I was born with, which is causing this reoccurring stabbing pain. While sitting in the waiting room at the hospital (by the way, hospitals smell so bad) my mom made the strangest remark. She told me it didn't matter at all that my dress was on the short side, because pants aren't necessary when you have legs. Huh? Does that make sense? I'm not sure it does but I liked it anyways. 


I am glad my condition isn't contagious, because I don't want to be lonely.

2 comments:

  1. I count that as a shout out... no DOUBLE shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that comment should be ammended to include beautiful, perfect legs.

    ReplyDelete

Followers