Sunday, June 28, 2009

Honk for Justice

I woke up this morning earlier than I would have liked. This caused a 2 hour period of a dazed fog clouding my thoughts and judgement. It was good that I didn't need to use either of these things at 8 o'clock a.m on a Sunday. Anyways, my mom came rushing downstairs and bombarded me with a really absurd series of events. She was holding a Barbie doll that she had found in Phoebe's room (why does Phoebe have a Barbie doll in her room?) "Doesn't she look EXACTLY like Jacqui?!" This Hispanic plastic made-in-China doll held no resemblance to Jacqui. I find it kind of weird how someone can see something that another is completely blinded to. If that makes sense. Well, then she proceeded to prop up the Barbie in a sitting position, perched on the mounds of junk covering my desk. I really like when my mom is kind to inanimate objects. 

I successfully directed Bryan to Cafe Dolce! I think I will be good with directions when I can drive. If the day EVER comes. Joey has the coolest room and I am actually going to improve my own.. tomorrow. (And more so next year when I can take that damn dresser out and replace it with a desk.)

Sorry this entry is boring. The day-to-day life of summer is going to be less intellectual and thought filled than the school year's entries. I'm so tired that my contacts are clouding and my stomach aches.

2 comments:

Followers